Pengikut Setia

Wednesday 6 April 2011

My Diet Journal :: #08 / 04-04-2011

I was inpired and motivated by my frenz n hubby to lose weight and start a diet journal on my blog. I find it as a really good way for me to be disciplined, motivated and aim for the goal and results. Started form 28-03-2011. So please support me on this!! ______________________________________________________________________________________

:: My Details ::


Weight :: 65kg

Height :: 160cm

BMI :: 25.4

Category :: Overweight ;)

Calorie Per day :: 2180 cal

_______________________________________________________________________________________

::8th Day Review ::


Breakfast

- Kentang Goreng 1/2 kantung - 202 cal

- air milo kosong - 50 cal



Lunch

- buah mangga - 103 cal

Dinner

- mihun sup / tomyam - 300 cal


Total Calories Taken Today : :655 cal



** masih bercuti maka duk diruamh melayan anak..

sampi makan tak terjaga

sbb sakan duk jaga perut anak sajorrkk.. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment