Pengikut Setia

Wednesday 6 April 2011

My Diet Journal :: #07 / 03-04-2011

I was inpired and motivated by my frenz n hubby to lose weight and start a diet journal on my blog. I find it as a really good way for me to be disciplined, motivated and aim for the goal and results. Started form 28-03-2011. So please support me on this!! ______________________________________________________________________________________

:: My Details ::


Weight :: 65kg

Height :: 160cm

BMI :: 25.4

Category :: Overweight ;)

Calorie Per day :: 2180 cal

_______________________________________________________________________________________

::7th Day Review ::


Breakfast

- Mee Kari (Mat Jasak)- 526cal

- milo Ais - 133 cal




Lunch

- Nasi Putih - 260 cal

- kari daging - 200 cal

Dinner

- Air Milo Suam - 133 cal



Total Calories Taken Today : :1252 cal



** hari Ahad adalah hari meraikan

kejayaan berdiet seminggu..

muahaha~

No comments:

Post a Comment