Pengikut Setia

Friday 8 April 2011

My Diet Journal :: #12 / 08-04-2011

I was inpired and motivated by my frenz n hubby to lose weight and start a diet journal on my blog. I find it as a really good way for me to be disciplined, motivated and aim for the goal and results. Started form 28-03-2011. So please support me on this!! ______________________________________________________________________________________

:: My Details ::


Weight :: 65kg

Height :: 160cm

BMI :: 25.4

Category :: Overweight ;)

Calorie Per day :: 2180 cal (Have to take)

_______________________________________________________________________________________

::11th Day Review ::


Breakfast

- I peket Horlick 3 in 1 Lite - 60 cal


Lunch

- 3 Scoop Aiskrim Tutti Frutti - 435 cal

- 1 plate of spagetti bolognese Secret Recipe- 720 cal

- iced lemon tea - 62 cal


Dinner (to do list)

- 1 biji pear - 76cal


Total Calories Taken Today : :1253 cal



** OMG!.. sgt heaven menu lunch ku arini..

yg penting masih belum over target.. :)

1 comment:

  1. tu baru kak jue...saye ni...aduduuuu....overweight gak okeh!!!

    ReplyDelete