Pengikut Setia

Friday 8 April 2011

My Diet Journal :: #10 / 06-04-2011

I was inpired and motivated by my frenz n hubby to lose weight and start a diet journal on my blog. I find it as a really good way for me to be disciplined, motivated and aim for the goal and results. Started form 28-03-2011. So please support me on this!! ______________________________________________________________________________________

:: My Details ::


Weight :: 65kg

Height :: 160cm

BMI :: 25.4

Category :: Overweight ;)

Calorie Per day :: 2180 cal (Have to take)

_______________________________________________________________________________________

::10th Day Review ::


Breakfast

- 1 Horlick Instant 3 in 1 Lite - 60 cal

- Nasi lemak - 400 cal



Lunch

- Kuewtiaw Goreng- 330 cal

- Kalamansi + asam boi - 42 cal


Dinner

- sebiji buah pear - 76cal

- anggur - 60 cal cal


Total Calories Taken Today : :968 cal



** lunch time berjimba dgn rakan2

harus lah makan.. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment