Pengikut Setia

Thursday 21 April 2011

Broadband baru saya..


Now I have used this method to constantly online from home. umobile service quite good. at first I felt very doubtful of UMobile service but after using it, I feel very satisfied. Before this, I have been using maxis broadband, but i extremely disappointed with the service. a weak signal from the maxis broadband at my place made ​​me feel not satisfied to use it anymore. so I have stopped using maxis broadband. may be too early to determine the effectiveness of this UMobile but because it is cheaper than other and provides good service, it is worth using this method. This does not necessarily mean that some brands or companies that are not famous do not have a good service. I have used it and it has proved its quality. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment