Pengikut Setia

Thursday 25 June 2009

Buat TAG

Tagged By Yana

1. What have you been doing recently?
~do nothing..juz updating my blog ~
2. Do you ever turn your cellphone off?
~sumtimes..when aku rase takmo diganggu ~
3. What happened at 10.am today?
~oredi in my opis...duk depan pc..apdet blog~
4. When did you last cry?
~entah tak ingat...tak suke la nak ingat ttg benda2 sedey nie.~
5. Believe in fate/ destiny?
~Both~
6. What do you want in your life now?
~a big happy family...a successfull life~
7. Do you carry an umbrella when it rains or just put up your hood
~ofkos la bwk umbrella..~
8. What’s your favourite thing to do on the bed?
~Oppss..pebret thing do on the bed...??rahsia kot..hahahaha~
9. What bottoms are you wearing now?
~i'm wearing baju batik lol today...ari khamis kan..~
10. What’s the nicest thing in your inbox?
~nicest things ekkk..??xde lagik kut..sbb enpon baru..blum byk bersms lagik..hwahwahwa..~
11. Do you tend to make the relationship complicated?
~not so lah~
12. Are you wearing anything borrowed from anyone?
~sumtimes depends on the situations lorrrr~
13. What was the last movie you caught?
~syurga cinta...~
14. What are you proud of?
~segala2nya yg berkaitan dgn aku ~
15. What does the oldest text message in your inbox say?
~from CT: okey kak..Haji Din ade nie...( mase ni aku tgh cuti...CT inform yg my Big Boss was in de opis)
16. What was the last song you sang out loud?
~Halimah Jonggang by Eddie Hamid (Last Nite)
17. Do you have any nicknames?
~Along( in my family), Nedd( kwn2 di BPGK ), Jue ( schoolmate ), Mya( chatters MIRC ), Danya ( Bloggers), Ita ( my husband's siblings & his friends ) , Zu ( di Bhgn. Pengurusan)..mcm2 lah..tp digunakan di tempat yg berbeza2..huhuhu
18. What does the newest text say?
~From My Hubby : Sy nak tau jln..sy tak taw g sane..Awak tido dulu la yer...(last nite)
9. What time did you go to bed last night?
~dekat2 kul 1 pg ~
20. Are you currently happy?
~Happy la jugak ~
21. Who gives you the best advise?
~Myself ...motivated myself but almost of the time..my mom lorrr..
22. Do you eat whipped cream straight from the can?
~i'm not tahat type of gelooh .okey...~
23. Who did you talk on the phone last night?
~No One~
24. Is something bugging you now?
~nope~
25. Who was the last person to make you laugh?
~owes my hubby..my hubby was very funny guy.. he know how to make me laugh...even in the wrong moods..hahaha~
26. Choose your lucky friends and tag them.
~my lucky frens was ..semua skali..all my followers..all my silent readers n all anonymous bloggers in my blog..~

No comments:

Post a Comment